AIM
n00m1

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Madness it is

+A worthy madness tribute.
+Smooth animation.
+Varied sound effects and some suitable tracks. and a Shadow of the Collosus refference, bless your heart.
+For once, a story behind the mindless violence, with dialogue.
-But the story is horrible.
-And the dialogue disrupts the action because you need to read and watch.
-Bland color pallete, just primary colors in combination with black and white.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

laughs

I do enjoy the reviews where people damn you to hell and consider this a wrongful doing. Where as, honestly, it is quite the opposite. Mockery is the highest form of respect, flattery, and appriciation, so in a way if there is such a G-d, he's probably saving you a seat in the clouds.

Thamesis - Episode 1 Thamesis - Episode 1

interesting!

Reminiscent of Broken Saints. The story seems like it has potential. Although, I feel that the way the dialogue was presented was sort of distracting. It remains stylish, but somehow subtracts from the great artwork. Keep up the good work, I'll be sure to follow this series.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Oh my

Superb cinematography! You've got "the eye": Great lighting, incredibly smooth and realistic animation. The sounds were well done, from the subtle beat of the club to the three footsteps, and the soundtrack was ambient and set a gritty tone. Normally any attempt at the "fuck me? fuck you!", could've came off as highly cheesy and ridiculous sounding, but I can't get over how beautifuly that bit was executed.

In short, have my babies.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

I'm in love with this animation

Grant me permission to attempt to manifest this idea on live film? It would be an interesting project.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

dazzling

This is story telling. The movie represents so many great themes that should be explored more in the flash medium. Great colors, animation, characters, ideas. I could go on and on praising every aspect of this film, but you do not need to be flattered with praise when you know you have such a strong talent and focused eye. Beautiful work, I hope to see another piece from you in the future.

Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

well drawn, oddly scored

The premise of this pico flick was one of the more interesting and notable ones. While most people [on Pico Day] are looking for flashes with mindless violence and no coherent plot, whether significant or not, this one at least ties in a fine thread of a story, weaving it through the adored and praised Pico formula of chaotic killing and mayhem. The only aspect of this flash that seemed a bit too tamed was the music. The score, while it might be a compialation of decent and interesting tracks, is not upbeat enough to capture the unreserved balls to the wall action that occupies the majority of this movie. Although, putting such a score to this movie does give it an intrigueing tone that's thoroughly relaxing, which, whether you intended it to or not, cuts off the visual adrenaline this movie's action pumps so well.

The Lizard Vortex The Lizard Vortex

what are you smoking

and how much does it cost

The Pumpkin Plot The Pumpkin Plot

Spectacular

First off, I'd like to give props to whoever your voice actor(s) was. I think without someone who could understood and convey the comedic properties of your script, this wouldn't have been as enjoyable.

Usually I'd analyze each individual aspect of one's flash, but I don't feel the need here. You found humor and irony in something extremely far fetched, yet blatantly understandable. I wouldn't have thought of such a perspective in a million years.

Now I need to pump some more goodies into my halloween flash as competition as tough as yourself puts forth material this entertaining. Happy halloween.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Kind words, really.

I look forward to seeing whatever you enter :)

Box Smash Box Smash

Stylish shell, hollow core.

You can animate quite fluidly, yet the concept was rather boring. Plot is molto importante but a lack of plot can be excused if other elements contribute in its space. But what was provided, I felt, wasn't nearly sufficient enough to entertain.

Decent effort, fair results.

(Although you did achieve a very high score. Thank the easily amused. )