AIM
n00m1

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

++Pretty fun++

Graphics:
I like your "slideshow" cutscenes. The animation was good and it was a smooth transition between one animation and another. Nice backgrounds too, plus bosses.

Style:
Very "ghetto". I didn't beat it, but up where I got too it was all a bunch of lazer shooting rednecks, robots, and dogs attacking my poor blackman character. I was diggin the weird characters.

Sound: The music was subtle, but just the right ouch. I think you could have added something durring the little cutscenes inbetween gameplay though.. And maybe a few more impact sound fx.

Gameplay: Overall, it was really addicting, and even though it was fairly repetative, it didn't get boring quick. The bosses, different enemies, and backgrounds made a nice change as you played on, but you defidently need some better attacks. All I was doing was pressing SSSSSSSSSSSSS constantly, and it worked. You should add some combo attacks, or other specials besides D. You also have problems standing up when the enemy doesn't give you time to stand up, they just attack you back down. And since your character only punches in one direction, it is hard to attack enemies from multiple sides. You should be able to turn quicker.

Overall: Good game, I had fun with it. 5

Doomed Doomed

Wow

That was really fun. I haven't played a good flash game in a while, but this defidently does it for me.

Graphics: You rendered a great 2-d arial shot game. Sure the grahpics could be better, but they were done top notch in the way it was.

Sound: The sounds were pretty damn good too. You had all of your basic fx, and a sound reacted to pretty much every scenerio. Nice menu theme too.

Style: This was one stylish mother fucker. Very original. Almost a spinoff on Doom I guess, but really neat.

Violence: It wasn't overly gorey, but it had a whole bunch of weapons and monsters to kill. So its all good.

Interactivity: It was highly customizable. The weapon upgrades were great, and speed upgrades really helped. A highscore table intergrated into the newgrounds version would make me that much hapier.

Humor: Well it is more a Shooter type game, and isn't meant to be a comedy. So this doesn't really make the game good or bad.

Overall: A masterpeice. Fun, tricky, violent, and great game engine. Loved it. <33

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Well

The art is better than Stamper's I'll Draw you thread.. Nicely coded too.

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

wow

pretty fast paced old school arcade action.. my score was 1368107.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2

Nothing special

You didn't even make the graphics yourself. Just looks like animated gifs to me. O well. If nothing was naked in this movie it would be blammed. Not too good in my book, but nice effort.

UFA UFA

Finally

Its about fucking time you submitted something to the portal.. (Even if it is from 99) UFA. still fun. Can't wait for you new game in ng alpha to be finished.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

you know if you made them humans

all the pervs on newgrounds would vote that much higher. no one wants to see fantasy animal creatures getting jiggy.

Rings Rings

great

addictive. i only got up to 14 so far, but it hasn't gotten repetative yet. great job!

Behead Terrorist Behead Terrorist